Trista A. Strauch, Ph.D.
Adjunct Assistant Teaching Professor
- Phone: 573-884-8464
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 302 Anheuser Busch Natural Resource
- Ph.D., 2002, Texas A&M University
- Emily Fyfe, Ellen Dierenfeld, Trista Strauch, Karen Wedekind 2009.
Evaluation of Type I and II Collagen Biomarkers for the Detection of Joint Pathology in Elephants. Presented as a poster at the Nutritional Advisory Group Meetings in Tulsa, OK, October, 2009.
- J. A. Carroll, E. L. Berg, T. A. Strauch, M. P. Roberts, and H. G. Kattesh.
Hormonal profiles, behavioral responses and acute growth performance following castration of pigs at 3, 6, 9, or 12 days of age. J. Anim. Sci. 84:1271-1278.
- S. D. Bowers, C. G. Brown, T. A. Strauch, B. S. Gandy, D. A. Neuendorff, R. D. Randel, and S. T. Willard 2004.
Artificial insemination following observational versus electronic methods of estrus detection in red deer hinds (Cervus elephus). Therio. 62:652-63.
- B. E. Salfen, J. A. Carroll, D. H. Keisler, and T. A. Strauch 2004.
Effects of exogenous ghrelin on feed intake, weight gain, behavior, and endocrine parameters in weanling pigs. J. Anim. Sci. 82:1957-1966.
- T. A. Strauch, J. A. Carroll, T. J. Fangman, C. E. Wiedmeyer, and A. K. Hambach 2004.
The acute phase response of Escherichia coli challenged pigs exhibiting a febrile response in absence of elevated TNF-a. J. Anim. Vet. Adv. 3:239-267.
- T. A. Strauch and J. A. Carroll 2004.
Supplementation with daidzein has little effect on the weaned pig’s response to a lipopolysaccharide challenge. J. Anim. Vet. Adv. 3:74-80.
- T. A. Strauch, D. A. Neuendorff, C. G. Brown, M. L. Wade, A. W. Lewis, D. H. Keisler, and R. D. Randel 2003.
Effects of lasalocid on circulating concentrations of leptin and insulin-like growth factor-I and reproductive performance of postpartum Brahman cows. J. Anim. Sci. 81:1363-1370.
- T. A. Strauch, E. J. Scholljegerdes, D. J. Patterson, M. F. Smith, M. C. Lucy, W. R. Lamberson, and J. E. Williams 2001.
Influence of undegraded intake protein on reproductive performance of primiparous beef heifers maintained on stockpiled fescue pasture. J. Anim. Sci. 79:574-581.