HDNR Graduate Program Description
The Human Dimensions of Natural Resources Emphasis Area (HDNR) addresses research and management questions including peoples' attitudes, knowledge, values, perceptions, and behaviors associated with natural resources. As an interdisciplinary emphasis area, HDNR considers applicants with backgrounds in social sciences, environmental education, natural resources management and conservation, or related disciplines.
Core Participating Faculty
- Charles Nilon, Ph.D., Professor
- Francisco Aguilar, Ph.D., Associate Professor
- Mark Morgan, Ph.D., Associate Professor
- Robert Pierce, Ph.D., Extension Assistant Professor
- Sonja Wilhelm Stanis, Ph.D., Associate Professor