Facebook Twitter



Are you ready to explore the University of Missouri at the Department of Parks, Recreation and Tourism? If you are a freshman student, the first step is to get started with our admissions team

Here you will find all the minimum requirements to be eligible to become a student at the University of Missouri, as well as check your admission status as you go through this process

Off-Campus Transfer

If you are planning to transfer to Mizzou, follow the link below to see how your courses will transfer to the University of Missouri. Also, for Transfer Students see what difference would it be when transferring with an AA degree as compared to a Non- AA degree

On-Campus Transfer

For students transferring from one division to another within the University of Missouri, students are required to have a cumulative GPA of 2.5, as well as their last semester’s GPA should be 2.5 to be able to transfer to the Department of Parks, Recreation and Tourism. If you have the required GPA, please setup an appointment with a Parks, Recreation and Tourism Academic Advisor to get the transfer of division process started.

Current students

If you are a current MU student looking to complete courses elsewhere to transfer credit back to Mizzou, please go to the Transfer Course Approval Form (PDF) for additional information.