How to Apply
To the Graduate School:
- All application materials must be submitted to the online application system (https://applygrad.missouri.edu/apply/).
- Statement of interest
- Résumé or CV
- GRE scores
- TOEFL scores (if applicable)
- A minimum of three letters of recommendation and the accompanying evaluation sheets from people who can attest to the candidate’s scholastic ability and experience relevant to graduate study.
- Publications (optional)
Applicants are required to meet two sets of minimum qualifications for admission: the requirements of the MS in Natural Resources with this emphasis area and the minimum requirements of the MU Graduate School. Because requirements vary, you must refer to a degree program’s graduate admission page to learn about specific admission criteria, application deadlines, eligibility and application process. Your application materials will be reviewed by both the MU Graduate School and the degree program to which you’ve applied before official admission to the University of Missouri.
Applications must be received by the following dates:
- March 15 for the summer semester
- May 15 for the fall semester
- 15 for the spring semester
Financial Aid – Campus-Based M.S.
Funding is available, but assistantships are highly competitive. Prospective students must complete all the necessary application requirements to be considered for funding. Contact the graduate program emphasis coordinator for more details. Applicants should also contact the faculty they want to work with to determine the availability of possible graduate assistantship positions.
Financial Aid – Online M.S. and Graduate Certificate
As a distance learner in a University of Missouri graduate program, you qualify for in-state tuition rates, regardless of where you live.
Acceptance into the online M.S. and/or Graduate Certificate carries no award of financial support.
Veterans, active duty service members, Reservists, National Guardsman, military spouses or dependents may be eligible for the Mizzou Online Military Tuition Award. See online.missouri.edu/military/tuition-award.aspx